Electrician in Banstead

External Electrics

Outdoor sockets, garden lighting, power supply to external buildings.

We can supply and install SWA (external Cabling) from your house consumer unit, or from a Mini RCD unit, to your new summer house/studio office in your garden.

If you only require 1 x socket, or require a complete office set up, we will design and install, and self-certify all our external installations.

We can also provide all types of external lights for your garden, and also provide data cabling (external CAT5/CAT6) to your new studio / office.

Please call us or email us to discuss your specific requirements.